Arrival and Departure
• Check in: 3:00pm Daily (earlier depending upon availability)
• Check out: 11:00 am Daily (Failure to depart by 11 am without prior approval is subject to additional charges.)
• Day visitors must register and be accompanied by the renter at all times.
• Renter is responsible for their guests.
• A fee of $5 per day per visitor will be charged.
• Maximum number of guests and renters is a total of 8 per site.
• Visitors must depart by 10 pm.
1. Guests are required to maintain their space and their RV area. It should be clean, attractive and well-kept.
2. Only one RV unit and one tent are allowed per site.
3. Rentals are for a minimum of 2 nights. Three nights on holiday weekends.
4. RV sites and cabin rentals include 2 guests. Additional overnight guests will be charged a $5 daily fee.
5. MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE for Each site is 8. Any party falsely representing the number of people at their site or exceeding the number paid for may be subject to immediate eviction without refund. Over occupancy is considered a violation of this rental agreement.
6. An extra cleaning charge will apply to guests that leave their site or cabin dirty upon vacating.
7. Cabins have a $50 cleaning charge for each rental. If the rental is left unusually dirty, an additional cleanup fee will be charged.
8. All sewer lines must be free from leaks and have a “do-nut” or threaded attachment into the sewer.
9. All RV’s must have a proper and safe Electric Power Cord.
10. All vehicles must be registered with the park. This includes any guest vehicle which might be visiting you in the park. Guests are subject to additional fees and not allowed overnight without registering.
11. ABSOLUTELY no use of firearms, explosives, drugs, or fireworks are allowed in the park.
12. Remember this is the outdoors and wildlife are present. Some wildlife may bite and may cause illness or death, so always be cautious of your surroundings at all times.
13. No outside UTV’s, ATV’s or 4 wheelers. We do allow the use of personal golf carts, but you must follow the rules.
14. Please stay inside the property when exploring. In the front please stay behind the electric transmission lines. All other sides stay inside the fence. Do not climb or go past the fence. Livestock and animals are present and dangerous.
15. Pets are not allowed inside cabins. All pets must be registered and the tenant agrees to have them vaccinated before the pet can be brought into the park. Pet owner shall pick up and properly dispose of pet’s waste. Barking or aggressive pets will not be tolerated. If this becomes an issue it can result in termination of this Rental Agreement and no refund of any payments will be issued.
16. CAMPFIRES are to be in designated fire pits only. Please be aware of county burn bans. Make sure to extinguish all fires before going to sleep or leaving campsite. Firewood may be purchased, you may bring your own or you may gather any dead wood in the resort.
17. We want children to be safe and have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent or guardian. Please use good judgement at all times. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior and any damages that might be caused.
18. Trash should be put in the container near the exit gate.
19. Quiet time is from 10 pm until 8 am.
20. Please report any suspicious persons or vehicles to management.
21. RV or vehicle washing is not permitted
Golf Cart Rules
1. Always stay on marked trails and never drive the golf cart through mud, water or unsafe Trails.
2. Observe common-sense driving rules, just as you do in your car on the road.
3. Any person who drives must possess a valid operator’s license (not a restricted license).
4. Golf carts may not carry more passengers than the maximum number for which it was designed.
5. Never exceed the 5-mph posted speed thru out the park.
6. Riders and passengers ride at their own risk.
7. Renter is responsible for any damage to the rental golf cart and/or property.
1. No lifeguard on duty.
2. Swim at your own risk. Wildlife is in the area.
3. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult.
4. Texas Law requires children under the age of 13 to wear a lifejacket while boating. It is recommended that everyone wear a lifejacket while on the lake.
5. No rough or foul play is allowed.
6. Glass is not permitted near, around or on the lake.
7. Feel free to use canoes, peddle boats, and paddle boards at your own risk. Please report any damage to equipment to management immediately and do not use. Please wear all proper safety equipment, including lifejackets. You are responsible for any damage to equipment and/or property.
8. Fishing is Catch and release only please.
9. No gas Motorized boats, small boats with electric trolling motors are permitted.
Rental Cabin & RV Rules
1. No smoking of any type in Cabins or on cabin decks. Please dispose of cigarettes in acceptable container.
2. Cabin rentals are for a minimum of 2 nights. Holiday weekends are a 3-night minimum.
3. Cabins and RV’s prices include 2 guests. Additional guests will be charged a $5 daily fee.
4. All cabin rentals will have a $50 cleaning charge added.
5. If the rental is left unusually dirty, an additional cleanup fee will be charged.
6. Renter is responsible for any damage to the property.
7. No grilling inside or on the decks of the cabins.
8. Always secure and lock doors and windows.
9. Housekeeping is not provided. Sheets and towels are provided.
10. No pets are allowed inside cabins. Pets may be kept in a crate and outside on the deck.
Cancellations are 100% refundable if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the date your rental was to begin minus a $10 transaction fee. Cancel 15 to 30 days and receive a 75% refund. Cancel 8 to 14 days and receive a 50% refund. Cancel 7 days or less no refund. If you rebook/change your reservation more than 7 days before your rental was to begin, you can use the full amount towards your next booking.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The owners shall not be liable for damage to renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever. Renter agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the owners and Trinity Luxury RV Resort and Cabins, LLC., from any loss, liability, damage or cost owners may incur due to occupancy of the property. Renter is responsible for any damage done to the property. Renter agrees to pay all costs related to fixing any damage. Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall be mediated in trinity and subject to the laws of the state of Texas, county of Trinity.
Renter may not sublet site or reassign this rental agreement.
Renter releases the Owners from liability for and agrees to indemnify the Owners against losses incurred by the Owners as a result of (a) Renter’s failure to fulfill any condition of this agreement; (b) any damage or injury happening in or about rental or premises to renter’s invitees or licensees or such person’s property; (c) Renter’s failure to comply with any requirements imposed by any governmental authority; and (d) any judgment, lien, or other encumbrance filed against renter as a result of renter’s action.
Any dispute under this agreement shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect in trinity, Texas.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT OR REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS WHO BREAK OR DISREGARD ANY RULES WITHOUT REFUND. MANANGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND FEES WHEN NECESSARY.
24 hour surveillance/photos
For your safety, THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE and is IN USE TO AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY CRIMES COMMITTED. Renters and their guests authorize the use of any photos taken on site to be used in advertising or promotion.
Agreement & Authorization
I believe that the statements I have made are true and correct. I hereby authorize a credit and/or criminal background check to be made, verification of information I provided and communication with any and all names listed on this application. I understand this is an application to rent an RV space and or cabin and or RV at Trinity Luxury RV Resort and Cabins, LLC. This does not constitute a rental or lease agreement in whole or part. If application is approved and I decide to rent, I agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and by the park rules and regulations